Saturday, October 20, 2007

'Gifts' Galore...............................

I got home from picking my sister up from Newcastle Co Down this morning to find the postman had left 3 parcels. One was some Piece of Beauty discontinued Merino Sock yarn I had 'traded' off a fellow Ravelry member. Another was another 'trade' from a friend Piglottie and the third was a thank you gift from my Monkey Pal Sheryl who I had sent my Monkeys socks etc to me a few weeks back. I love the Eleanora sock pattern, it was on a 'to buy' list. :) What can I say I'm overwhelmed by the pleasantness of the trades and the gifts, Thank you all :)


4 comments:

Piglottie said...

Glad your yarn got there safe and sound, and that you like it. I love the colours so might just have to order some myself :) Lovely thank you gift too.

Linda said...

Thats nice! I am still waiting for post :( Knitters always send lovely parcels don't they.

Anonymous said...

Great gifts! Enjoy!

Fiona Reynolds said...

Oooh, some more lovely stuff!