1) What was I doing ten years ago?
1998, I had had my first little'un and was just back to work part-time as a district nurse. My mother was still living and life was very settled. But nothing exciting was going on, it was later that year that I embarked on a career move that set me on my present course. So 1998 was a very uneventful time but very happy one :)
2) What are five things on my to-do list for today:
- Laundry, working weekdays mean the weekend is always about laundry
- knit some more of the many many WiPs I have on the go
- If the weather holds, have a BBQ today at my SiLs
- score some Posh Yarn, laughs maniacly
- Enjoy special time with my children and big sister too
3) Snacks I enjoy:
I am a popcorn freak, and I adore the raspberry liquorice sticks. I also love toast with peanut butter and picallili spread on it.
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off the mortgage. I cannot think beyond that point. I would always work, I need to have job satisfaction to keep motivated. I would however love to tell my bank and then go elsewhere since I think they are the most awful bank in the world from my personal experience......I prefer to live as I am and not live in expectation of something so unwholly likely to happen. I don't even buy lottery tickets. I do believe that there is no easy way to make money but through hard work, and no point to it other than to pay bills.
5) Places I have lived:
Ghana, West Africia; London, UK; Newcastle upon Tyne, UK; Belfast, UK; Home
6) Jobs I have had:
Shop Assistant, Helper on a summer scheme for the physically and mentally handicapped children, Nurse in various roles and capacities
7) Peeps I want to know more about:
I picked 6 at random from my blogroll, I would love to know more about everyone on that list but this is just a few of many.