Sunday, August 31, 2008

Summer of Socks 2008 8th completed pair

My last and final pair of socks for Summer of Socks 08. Despite the compliments I cannot knit another pair before tomorrow :) I loved knitting these; the pattern: Simplicity by Janel Laidman is lovely and you already know I adore this yarn. All that is needed now is a spoon to eat up the Strawberries and Cream ;) My godmother has claimed these socks for herself!! Good taste I think, she will even hand wash them having had them on her feet. "Like having your feet kissed"

Now that summer of socks is over I should finish off some WIPs............before they get eaten by moths etc !!!!! And so that when the Autumn Squee Club Plushness/Wollmeise Sock club/Sundara Seasons arrives I will have a better clear deck to start from!! :) No more yarn for a while!!!!.................................yeah right!

6 comments:

Joy said...

To say I am impressed is an understatement! What a wonderful Summer of Socks you have achieved :-)

Anonymous said...

Really lovely socks, I love the yarn and the pattern. Sheryl x

Zonda said...

Awesome socks there!!

Liz said...

Wow! And I love that picture!

Jean said...

The Strawberries and Cream socks are really dreamy. The color choice could not have been better, it suits the pattern so well. Congrats on all the socks that you accomplished knitting.

Anonymous said...

Lovely work that you have done this summer on the socks!