Monday, August 13, 2007

Sweet friends...............................

are the sort who bring tears to your eyes and a smile to your face, especially when other things are getting to you............

I saw this today and it made me cry and smile a lot. Thank you Piglottie very much.



Schmoozing is the natural ability “to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.” Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogsphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship".


You would be top of my choice list too. :)

As you have already been chosen I first pick Tiennie, who goes out of her way to answer every little comment made on her blog in a thoughtful, smile provoking and individual way. Mind you I am really jealous of her incredible DH. ;) He has made a fabulous choice in Tiennie.

I also chose Maggan, Artis-Anne, Joy and Natalie for their warm, kind comments on and off blog which I have come to think of as continuing unconditional positive regard.

There are so many wonderful people out there that the list is not limited to these select few. I named just 5 who 'schmooze' in and out of here..............I love you all. :)

By the way Piglottie I got sorted too.


Which Hogwarts house will you be sorted into?



Your in-depth results are:

Hufflepuff - 14
Ravenclaw - 14
Gryffindor - 11
Slytherin - 7

SNAP!

5 comments:

Piglottie said...

I'm so glad I bought a little cheer your way. And yeah for another Hufflepuffer :)

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you so very much! You are so kind to me. I really appreciate all your sweet comments!

Linda said...

Well done for being a great schmoozer! I had not heard that there was such a thing until theother day!

Joy said...

Thank you Gilraen. I have been shamefully neglectful of all things bloggy recently and hadn't read this. I have managed one blog post for August.

I will put all this right next month. And I'll tell anyone who'll listen that I am a schmoozer :)- I have been called worse you know ;)

Artis-Anne said...

OAw bless you & thank you , you too deserve it :)