Saturday, September 29, 2007

FluffyKnitting Prize arrived today.........

I won a Prize on FluffyKnitting. Liz the blog owner sent me a prize parcel which arrived today.




As you can see it contained a lovely Araucania Wool, Beautiful hand-crafted stitchmarkers and some lovely Cadbury's. My 2 sons made off with half the chocolate immediately. Thank you so much Liz, it is a fabulous Prize :)

Liz you also enabled me into buying some DB cashmerino aran in Teal at Jannette's Rare Yarns to knit Silver Belle, so I guess I will be joining your KaL shortly!! :)

3 comments:

dreamcatcher said...

Lovely prize! The DB cash-aran is gorgeous in teal too, that will be a lovely knit.

Liz said...

Hooray! So glad you're joining the kal, and glad you liked the prize! The chocolate did well to get to you without me eating it!!!!

Linda said...

Fantastic prize!