Thursday, September 27, 2007
Micro Monkeys finished.
One really happy customer!! He told his Playgroup leaders that his mummy knitted his special socks for him, sweet or what? :)
The pattern had to be down sized to accommodate the smaller number of stitches. I used 4 DPNS x 12 stitches on each and reduced accordingly. I can give the exact details if anyone wants. :)
EDIT: The 'pattern' was rewritten as follows
I used 12 stitches instead of 16.
Row 1 knit all
row 2 purl3, knit6, purl3
row 3 purl2, k2tog, knit2, YO/YO, knit2, SSK, purl2
row 4 purl2, knit8, purl2
row 5 purl1, k2tog, knit2, YO, knit2, YO, knit2, SSK, purl1
Row 6 purl1, knit10, purl1
row 7 K2tog, knit2, YO, knit4, YO, knit2, SSK
row 8 Knit all
The rest of the pattern is knit the same as the original Cookie A pattern but uses 12/12/12/12 instead of 16 etc. :)
I have used KPPPM, Interlacements Tiny Toes, Crystal Palace Panda Cotton and Fiesta Baby Boom yarns so far. I have always used 2.5mm needles to knit this sock. :)