Monday, November 19, 2007

Small Pink Feet!!

One of my colleagues has had a little girl recently. I don't normally knit presents for people as few people I know really appreciate knitted gifts. But my friend does. She also has a little girl nearly 3 so I knitted these 2 items for them. I will hopefully get to visit this week, now that the settling in period is over. :)



Debbie Bliss Sandals in Baby Cashmerino yarn from the book Baby Cashmerino.




Micro Monkeys made from Crystal Palace Panda Cotton: Strawberries and Lime.

8 comments:

Maggan said...

Oh my gosh!! Aren´t they too cute!
I´d be really happy to get such gifts to my newborn ;) and I´m sure your friend will too.

Auntie Noo said...

Awww too cute!!

Linz Knits Now said...

These are just lovely...i'd have loved to have recieved these too but I know what you mean about knitting for others.

These would be too hard to resist by anyone though :D

sgeddes said...

How cute! How could you not just love those sweet little socks. She'll love them.

LittleBerry said...

Ohhh just seen your rib & cable cardigan it looks great..... and ohh that colour **sigh**

I love the combination of lime gren & pink especially in socks I have Acapulco in that combination and they're probably my favourites says she who doesn't like pink....

I think those baby sandals are lovely too... lucky friend...

Liz said...

Oh, they are sooo sweet! Good luck with your silver belle cast on. I am in a rut with mine, but you might just have inspired me to pick it up and have another go at it!

Anonymous said...

Aww... they're just adorable! Those little sandals are gorgeous!

And that cardi is fab! Love the colour.

Anonymous said...

These are so sweet!