Monday, November 19, 2007

Small Pink Feet!!

One of my colleagues has had a little girl recently. I don't normally knit presents for people as few people I know really appreciate knitted gifts. But my friend does. She also has a little girl nearly 3 so I knitted these 2 items for them. I will hopefully get to visit this week, now that the settling in period is over. :)



Debbie Bliss Sandals in Baby Cashmerino yarn from the book Baby Cashmerino.




Micro Monkeys made from Crystal Palace Panda Cotton: Strawberries and Lime.

8 comments:

Maggan said...

Oh my gosh!! Aren´t they too cute!
I´d be really happy to get such gifts to my newborn ;) and I´m sure your friend will too.

Auntie Noo said...

Awww too cute!!

LadybirdLinz (:i:) said...

These are just lovely...i'd have loved to have recieved these too but I know what you mean about knitting for others.

These would be too hard to resist by anyone though :D

sgeddes said...

How cute! How could you not just love those sweet little socks. She'll love them.

LittleBerry said...

Ohhh just seen your rib & cable cardigan it looks great..... and ohh that colour **sigh**

I love the combination of lime gren & pink especially in socks I have Acapulco in that combination and they're probably my favourites says she who doesn't like pink....

I think those baby sandals are lovely too... lucky friend...

Liz said...

Oh, they are sooo sweet! Good luck with your silver belle cast on. I am in a rut with mine, but you might just have inspired me to pick it up and have another go at it!

Put a Sock in it said...

Aww... they're just adorable! Those little sandals are gorgeous!

And that cardi is fab! Love the colour.

tiennie said...

These are so sweet!