Friday, November 28, 2008

YPF....................... Poinsettia

This week's yarn is Handmaiden Seasilk in a Knitty Knoddy exclusive colourway: Poinsettia. Very seasonal indeed. It is being sold in conjunction with a Sunflower Design scarf pattern, (you do have to buy 4 other patterns to get the Poinsettia one free though) you can see it here.

Publish Post


I couldn't resist the colours, and despite my slowness with lace want to try this scarf, albeit it would perhaps be ready next Christmas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful scarf pattern and those colours are so rich. Must not look any more.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, VERY pretty. If I didn't have so much Sea Silk already I'd be going straight for that one.

Zonda said...

Pretty colors!

Susan Pandorf said...

Well, let me know when you get started on it. I LOVE to see pictures...

Blessings & happy knitting always!