Sunday, April 26, 2009

Nickel Feet

At last a finished knit. The Kai-Mei socks are done. I recommend this pattern as looking incredibly complicated but not being so. The lace panel curves comfortably around the foot and looks so difficult but again it is not.

The Mama Blue Troika Sock yarn is lovely to knit with.


The steel grey colour is lovely too in the socks

I like how this pattern curves around the feet snugly

I will definitely knit them again sometime. Which pattern from the book next? Eunice? Sunshine? Vilai? So many to chose from...........

10 comments:

Zonda said...

Gorgeous socks!!!!

Paula said...

They are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Those turned out lovely! I finally got my copy and they're all great patterns. So hard to choose.

Anonymous said...

Those look absolutely perfect, well done.

Joy said...

Oh, they are just fabulous :-)

Jean said...

I am tempted to knit all the socks in this book, the patterns are so appealing. I've just discovered lace stockings and am searching for yarn to begin those. (One was in Interweave - Knee high and the other in Vogue - thigh high) perfect for summer, then back to my beloved socks for the rest of the year.

tiennie said...

Those are really beautiful!

Linda said...

Lovely! I can't wait for my book to arrive now!

Anonymous said...

Oh, those are fantastic socks, I love the colour and I think that pattern might persuade me to try socks again!! ;)

picperfic said...

what stunning socks...a pattern to investigate methinks!