Friday, January 25, 2008

YPF ....................................Evolution

Today's scrumptious yarn comes from Socktopus. It is Chameleon Colorworks Evolution in the colour Peacock. I've been knitting socks with it, but this is it untouched by my hands!! It's becoming ribbed socks and the pattern is nearly ready to write up :)

Different levels of lighting just make such a difference to the photography. I have such a lot to learn!!!

This is the fabulous parcel that it came in with a sheep tape measure treat from Alice! Thank you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sheep!! I love those... I have a black one. So cute.

Liz said...

That's nice yarn! Like a beautiful stone you would wear as a ring.

LittleBerry said...

the yarn looks gorgeous so rich and shiny! were would we be without your YPF to bring a little colour into our life?

Hawkesley said...

Wow, that yarn looks gorgeous and the colours are so rich. Very yummy!!

Anonymous said...

ooooooh! I love the Peacock yarn!