Sunday, January 06, 2008

2 more FOs....................................

I have finished 2 more items. These are 2 pair of socks for my 3 year old (my biggest fan of my socks BTW). The first one is a pattern I wrote myself to suit the yarn and foot size. The Yarn is Chameleon Colorworks Evolution in Figgy Pudding given to me by the lovely Piglottie and bought at Socktopus. I started this over the Holidays and like the feel of the yarn so much now that I ordered more for a pair for myself. I will try toe-up for these, I think as the skeins are only 154yds albeit in Sportweight. :) Both these items count towards SAM5 and Sock Yarn Project 2008 on CraftythreadsnYarn. :) A few more WiPs finished and I can start something new :D










Micro Monkeys in Interlacements Tiny Toes: Grape Harvest, size UK size 7 (child)



I am imposing a finish some of the long standing WiPs before any new major knits are started as I am running out of project bags to keep them in....................................we will see how long this lasts.

6 comments:

Sussex Yorkie said...

Gorgeous as ever, I think small socks show patterns so much better. I have been eyeing Figgy Pudding for a while, you may well have decided me!

Piglottie said...

The Figgy Pudding has knitted up beautifully (and such cute little feet!). Thank you so much for my birthday present. I succumbed to some Evolution too, but chose the Atlantis although it took me about an hour to decide between that and the Figgy Pudding :)

Fiona Reynolds said...

Great socks!! Hope the littl'un loved them. :-) Happy New Year.

Magenta said...

Gorgeous socks and the cutest little tootsies in the world too!

Zonda said...

Those are awesome! How quick and rewarding to knit for little ones! The best part is they like them!

Anonymous said...

What sweet little feet!